It’s nice seeing a CLE being put on for a good cause…”Credits for Conservation” is putting on a CLE next month (October 16-17) at the Four Seasons Resort in Jackson Hole, WY where “all proceeds will directly benefit land and water conservation in the Tetons and the non-profit work of Valley Advocates for Responsible Development & Friends of the Teton River.”
- Prosecuting a US patent application: How to Keep your File Wrapper Clean.
- Designs, Copyrights and Trademarks: multiple forms of protection available for everyday objects.
- Writing and Amending a European Patent Application.
- Developing Leadership Skills in Your Office Personnel.
- The New US Patent Law – What you really need to know about it.
- Be a Hero to Your Technology Clients: Tell Them About the R and D Tax Credit.
- Managing the duty to disclose relevant prior art for patent applications filed in multiple jurisdictions.
- The Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) process: How to use it efficiently.
- Working with Startups and Helping them to Liquidity Events
- Legal Ethics.
- Advanced Claim Drafting Workshop.
More Information: http://www.creditsforconservation.com